Friday, September 9, 2011

The Realities of Marketing - Part II (Websites)






Let me first start off by saying good morning, good afternoon and good evening to all.

It has been one heck of a week and I am glad to finally get back to updating you all on my next session regarding Websites. There are millions and millions of them floating around in Cyberspace like stars in the sky which you can only see on some nights. Wouldn't it be much nicer and more beautiful to be able to see those stars shine every night? I think it would.

Well, rather than millions and millions of people looking up to the sky and seeing stars every night or at least 6 days a week, let's imagine now that your website is the star and the internet is the sky. Wouldn't you just love to have those millions of people looking at your star 6 days a week? Let me think about that one for a minute????

Are we all nuts here, there is absolutely NO thinking here, zero, nil!! In a millisecond we all made the same decision that we would absolutely 1,000,000,000% want to have those people see our star.

My friends, that is the plan. But before we can shine, we need to have a star?

For at least 15 years now I have been involved in having websites built for 3 companies I either worked with or owned myself and I have never paid under $2,000 to have the site completed and published. Yes, it was more expensive in the old days, I agree, but I am almost certain that there are millions of you out there who either have no clue or a broad view as to what it actually costs to build and publish a website.

I am here to tell you from my own personal experience that it costs under $149.00. As a matter of fact, I just published my site http://www.igio.ca this week and here is the scoop.

Start Date: Wednesday September 7th
Publish Date: Thursday September 8th

I am rolling on the floor laughing, thinking how many of you are actually laughing at what I just wrote and are thinking to yourselves "yeh sure, like he built a website in 1 day for under $150"

Well my friends, if there are any of you thinking this? STOP NOW

If you look down you will see the results and by no means, feel free to check it out yourself or even build one yourself.

Cost: $7.95 per month Hosting Fee @ Yola, which includes the following:

- Free domain name
- Website Templates for Free
- Free credit to design logo from standard platform
- $77 credit with Google Adwords
- Access to millions of downloadable photographs
- Web Design Support

What you do have to pay for is the photographs. To give you an example, I downloaded around 30 and it cost me $40.00. You will find out that you can buy credits in lots and get more pictures for a little more money. That I leave up to you.

So in the end it cost me $95.40 for a 1 year Hosting Plan + $40 for pictures for a whopping total of $135.40 and http://www.igio.ca is my little star in the internet sky.

In Part III, I will talk about making money. Yup the reason we all are doing this.

Good luck and have yourselves a wonderful morning, afternoon and evening!

You can also check here to get website design information:



No comments:

Post a Comment